View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:25 AM
€dw@rd Sk€£t0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf441 View Post
Well, hopefully it will come up for sale at some point in the near future. As the high bidder, it kind of sucks that the ebay seller pulled it rather than let the auction run to conclusion. Clearly, a number of people were aware of the listing. Guess I'll have to add in a BP if the seller decides to consign. Oh well, back to the Dode Paskert hunt.

Now, if someone had a Dode T213-1 coupon for sale, that might ease the pain (I know, shameless plug!)
Steve,

After he pulled the auction, I asked the seller why he pulled the card. He told me that so many people were asking him to sell the card offline that he figured he must have missed something, he couldn't figure out why all the interest in it. So your offer of $50 to end the auction and sell it to you straight was a big reason for ending the auction. Before that he figured it was a $10 card. Sorry, I know lots of people contact sellers to buy off line, but this time it backfired, and now the seller realizes this is not just an old beater like he thought.

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com