View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
This was a single card. The auction house is a complete turd and I will never bid with them again. Anyone can PM me if you'd like to know who they were and not bid with them yourselves.
I understand your sentiment. I only mentioned what I did because I have shipped low cost, but very bulky, items that were expensive to ship. Even though an invoice might be $100, if it is 30 periodicals plus an over-sized but cheap sign , you will have shipping be 30% of the invoice....

We have all been way over charged on shipping at some point. Either call the auction and get them to amend it or do as you do, and don't bid with them. Personally, I have never been so upset about shipping costs I have said I will never bid with an AH again. But that is me and I have a fairly high tolerance for that kind of pain and just deal with it. To each their own.

ps..I should add that I HAVE called AH's many times and have always gotten what I wanted in fair shipping amendments. Though a few times I didn't bother and just ate it and moved on....

Last edited by Leon; 03-26-2015 at 01:57 PM.