View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 08:03 PM
$c0tt A1p@ug.h

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
True. In hindsight I probably should have. When someone has wronged me as grievous as I had been wronged, I tend to react flippantly (with good reason mind you). I have NEVER attempted to do some of the things that have been done to me. The thought never even crosses my mind. I would say more, but per the advice of some dear friends, I will leave it at that.
You are an attention whore, Bobby, plain and simple.

No one on CBT or CU did ANYTHING to you that you haven't made up in your own mind. You've suggested that the transgressions were egregious, but you've not stated specifically what they were. There's a reason for that. No one made any threats or posted anything that wasn't public knowledge despite what you've tried to suggest. You're plan to win sympathy and gain attention backfired. That's fine. We all make mistakes. I've made my share.

I have done nothing to you other than point out your desire for attention and correct your false statements. If life were perfect, you'd just shrivel up and fade away, but instead, you want, no, YOU NEED the bright lights pointed in your direction. Even if those lights let everyone see your flaws.

I do not have to defend myself or my character to or for you, Bobby. If you want to challenge my character and credibility, you go for it...

Sometimes, you just step away, take a breath and realize that just because someone doesn't agree with you or have the same opinion that you do, it doesn't mean that they're trolling you, laughing at you or demeaning your opinion. They just see things differently. And to that end, I will defend their right, as well as yours, to have an opinion WITHOUT the need to feel that they should be censored or reported.

To this, I am finished. I will not waste another bit of bandwidth on the topic. You are free to have the next and the last word...

Collecting: 1948 Leaf Football Master Set (PSA 7 or better - PSA 6 or better for High Numbers), 1948 Leaf Football White Backgrounds, 1948 Leaf Football On-card Autographs, Wire Photos or Original Photos depicting images used for the 1948 Leaf Football issue -- circa 1880-1909 Football cabinets