View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Jay Cee

I see ths is stuff you thrive on Jeff. I can copy and paste everything just as you did too! The FBI I image interviewed many consignors back between 2000 to present. Most consignors want reserves so their high end lots dont get nailed for not coming close to the estimated price. We all know buyers make private deals to lay off one item to help the other buyer out. Back when I consigned to Mastro did not have reserves or they way they did reserves were not advertised.

You seem to bring up my Kng Kelly card as a shill which i completely disagree with you. I was upfront with the auction it had to fetch a certain amount or they cant run it.

Heritage I hear allows consignors to bid on their own stuff but you must pay the buyers commission. I do not have any problems with that and I think thats more ethical than having a friend bid for someone and win the lot which includes the buyers commission.

Questin for you Jeff... How did I profit when my card didnt meet reserve????

You know with you being a public figure and some of the thngs ive read on you in the past could make for good discussion too. But, I will take higher ground hear as you are the expert at badgering people.

You my friend Jeff will want to make this a debate and I will humbly let you do all the posting you want as I have better things to do. Plus, last I checked its still an active case and I will always be upfront with the law. My ethics are good Jeff, have yours been questioned before? Ok, low blow but you deserved that!!! You ready to kiss and make up

Last edited by BeanTown; 01-22-2015 at 07:29 PM.