View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
The Lajoe and Mathewson have full PSA letters and the Jackson has both PSA and JSA.

Edited to add: I realize that there is reluctance to discuss any possible bogus material that's in a Heritage auction, because they are big and because they are an advertiser here. It would be refreshing to see members IN ADDITION TO THOSE who have been banned from HA, voice their opinions. I feel that most of the large AH's appreciate a mature discussion regarding questionable items. None of them are immune from criticism - it's all about how they respond to it. At best, our feedback helps them provide better service. At worst, it lets them know we aren't blind and are going to yell if they knowingly auction forgeries. Saying it has a PSA and/or JSA certificate doesn't fly with most of us. It's up to the auction house to do a sanity check on big items BEFORE giving them to PSA or JSA.
Heritage is stating that these items are in PREVIEW and are for "amusement" purposes. They have done this before and much has been made of it here on 54. Even though they claim they have full letters from the TPA's they as of yet might not have them, based on previous claims of Heritage.
According to their rules, they can remove these items if they feel they are not authentic.
Talk amongst yourselves.

ps. Irony here, I have been banned by Heritage for giving my opinion, and allowing it to be printed, to someone they believe is crooked, (I thought this was America) yet my post is sort of explaining what they are doing with these lots.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 01-12-2015 at 12:44 PM.