View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Nick C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
Hi Nick,

I have been wondering about something regarding this break. If it has already been answered, please pardon the redundant nature of this question.

When the '54 Topps Set Break took place, there was a variable which was not in place for this one. After you ran slot/spot numbers through the computer "randomizer," it yielded a list. From this list, you were able to determine which Net54 member received which card.

This method was very straightforward. If said member was supposed to receive card #123, they knew, ahead of time, which particular card that would be.

With this break, how will we know, as the break occurs, who will receive which card? Will the person who receives the Babe Ruth be the one who receives, "Card #1" or will there be some other method in place?

PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE THE BREAK. It would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Eric
Hey Eric,

I will generate a list and assign each card a random number. I will spread out the bigger cards throughout the random number assignment so it will keep people watching the live broadcast and once the live broadcast is over I will officially publish the list.

Let me know if that makes sense and thanks for the question.

-Nick

Last edited by autocentral; 12-29-2014 at 07:39 PM.