View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Archive

Default Charity Auction for ALS - Autographed baseballs

Hi Everyone

We have a coach at our local school who works for the Brewers during the MLB season and coaches girls basketball for our school in the off season.

He recently sent out requests to MLB baseball players for autographed baseballs to auction off to raise money for ALS.

The auction will be on December 20th, 2014 and will be held by written bids. If anyone is interested in bidding, I will need to know which player(s) autograph you are interested in and what your maximum bid will be.

I will attend the event if anyone is interested in bidding and will place your bids accordingly. In other words, I won't start off with your maximum bid or reach your maximum bid unless a ball reaches that level.

If anyone is willing to help and wins a baseball, I will pick up the shipping for you. So free shipping for Net54 members on me!

Post, PM or email me with your player selection and maximum bid.

Here is the list of players who have donated an autographed baseball.

Andrew McCutchen
Carlos Beltran
Craig Kimbrel
Freddie Freeman
C. C. Sabathia
Starlin Castro
Jason Heyward
Mark Teixeira
Paul Goldschmidt
Orel Hershiser
Jonathon Papelbon
Jimmy Rollins
Aroldis Chapman
Jay Bruce

Please note that none of these baseballs have a COA since they were acquired directly from the player.

Thank you in advance for helping raise money for ALS and Thank you Leon for allowing me to post this up on the board.

Jantz