View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
Unfortunately he does not want to do that. He would rather have others do his work so he can then list it on ebay as a rare photo with a price of $500 or more. Take a look at the prior conversation on the Rangers photo. Told by several including myself that it was not taken in Lake Placid but rather in either Switzerland or France. He then lists it on ebay stating that Net54 members identified it as Lake Placid.
Definitely NOT Lake Placid. I ski there every year, as well as go up there for college hockey tournaments, and there are no rocky mountains like that anywhere near Lake Placid - in fact no where on the US East Coast is like that.

Evajoy, I suggest you change your Rangers photo listing. If you show your willingness to do the right thing, and use the information given to you correctly (not just selectively pick what fits your story), then you may see more willingness from from others on the board to help you with items like your "Carl" Buckeye question - which, by the way, is very easy IF YOU JUST LOOK CLOSELY AT YOUR PHOTO AND THEN GOOGLE SEARCH - I mean really look, it is right in front of you.