View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default Barry

thanks for the kind words but I think I'll spare you and any others the diversion. Think it would read as Diary of a Madman and besides I wouldn't recommend mixing my prose with the use of anything mechanical.
Although we don't know each other I am always impressed by what is reflected in your posts as I read much of what's posted here and "the other side" (pretty slim pickings there at times). Your even keel and thoughtful approach when addressing the vagueries and moral dilemas that sometimes plague or perplex people posting here is noteworthy. Many of life's moral quandries can be difficult navigate at times. All too often life gives you the test and then the lesson, and we are all at least to some degree unprepared at times.
I assume you are a professor in the field of ethics? Are there other applications in a commercial field for such credentials? In any event I recently came across a quote online from someone I've never heard of but in responding to you today I thought it and your tangible as well as "osmotic" contributions here. He's no Suetonius (what normal person knows who that is ) but it speaks well of you I think.....
“Some strive to make themselves great. Others help others see and find their own greatness. It's the latter who really enrich the world we live in”
― Rasheed Ogunlaru
No more to post and already I've taken the attention away from the OP's thread although I think the question has been answered. Just taking the opportunity to LYK what I have taken from your posts in general and neglected to mention. Of course the interweb is a false god and you might be that guy with the cowbells, Peter Nash, or a cereal(!) killer.........