View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 09:27 PM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

Net54 is full of some amazing members who are VERY knowledgeable in this hobby. Not everyone is an expert...or on the same skill set.THAT'S OKAY! That's why threads/posts are made. To interact with other members to help each other with particularly questions they may have on an item. I love coming to this site because I always learn something new and keep it in mind for future references.

It's okay to have a healthy debate about an item. However, when you have experts who have vast knowledge in this hobby and you are seeking help. Listen to them. That's why you are seeking help and advice. Be mindful. At some point you have to realize that, there's a learning curve in everything and it takes time to get better...and you'll make mistakes in purchases. It's happens.It happens to everyone. Just know when the mistake is made,learn...and move on from it.

These members are not "bullies."

There might be some frustrated members.. who don't feel appreciated for their time, advice and knowledge...at no cost.

As for the Hockey photo:
---I personally agree with Gary, that it might be "ANGER" as the team name. Not "RANGERS". No "R" or "S" is really indicated.

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 10-08-2014 at 09:33 PM.