View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Rob Ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I always use my real name on the internet as it's a minor pet peeve of mine to see anonymous ramblings from behind a keyboard. But to each their own. I guess I should come up with some cool user id and still have my name in my signature line. Maybe later....
Except for the fact that most of us also make our real names visible (as requested by the Grand Poo-Bah of this forum) for all to see, in which case an anonymous screen name is hardly anonymous.

As far as why I chose the screen ID "Auggiedoggy" is concerned? I created the name (READ: ripped off from an old cartoon TV series) when I bought my first puppy, a Norwegian Elkhound. I wanted a canine-related screen ID so I went with a blast from the past - my past. Hence the name Auggiedoggy. The avatar is slightly confusing to those too young to remember the cartoon. The small dog is actually Auggie. The larger dog is his father, Doggie Daddy. My second reason for choosing this ID was that I wanted something mature and dignified. Something that reflected my true character.

Last edited by auggiedoggy; 10-08-2014 at 10:08 AM.