View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 09:53 PM
John Hanssen

When I first saw this thread I had already put in a opening bid on a ped42 Hooks Wiltse, that was listed on E-bay from a seller that has a lot of t205s but did not mention what back anywhere in auction. The card is a strong raw VG listed for $29.99 start bid. I was the only bidder. So in this case there was no premium paided for tuff-ish back. I wanted to see how hard people were looking for Pied42s before posting.

I have 15 other all different Pied42s in graded or raw 3 range none of which I paid none or no more than a buck or two bump to get.

As for other backs - other than BL, Drum, Hindu, all can be found without paying extra but it take time to find a good deal or one that is flying under the radar.

The really tuff thing to do is, when you do enough home work to find out which front that have common backs that are anything but common. They are the ones that I love finding in any condition for no premium. Its getting harder to do as more people like myself finally work out this information and adjust their new buys to this kind pursuit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (26.0 KB, 110 views)