Thread: A health update
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 03:43 AM
Bill Gregory

Josh, we should all have jobs we love that much.

In light of all that you've been through, it is absolutely wonderful (and amazing!) to see that you have been able to keep your spirits up. I have to say that your refusal to let cancer, and the other medical issues you've been dealing with, control you...is inspiring. It really is. I've had some health issues of my own in the last few years-they are relatively minor compared to yours. But I when I pray, I always try to keep things in perspective. I know there are many people afflicted with terrible things like Cancer, or Ebola, or AIDS..there are men and women coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan without arms, or legs (or both), and like you, they are accepting these challenges head on, and grabbing a hold of life any way they can. And I think to myself, if these people are able to bear these burdens, then of course I can, too.

I hope we are fortunate enough to have your wonderful enthusiasm in the hobby for many years to come.

God Bless,

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.