View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 09:35 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

AL MVP: Trout...I do think Vmart should win it(despite the DH factor), and Nelson Cruz should get some serious consideration(we'll see how the suspension last year effects the votes for him). BUT I do think it will be given to Trout. Possibly based on his last 3 seasons, because based on this season alone it's really up in the air..
AL CY: Felix...Although I'm seriously rooting for Kluber to get it. And would like Jon Lester to get a little more credit than he's been getting..
AL ROY: Abreu, with Tanaka right there.. I'd really like a separate award for these import pseudo-rookies though, so it can be given to a true rookie...
NL MVP: I really think Kershaw will get it... but I'm not sure how to view Stanton. Will missing this past month hurt him? OR will the voters show some sympathy after getting hit in the face? Which also pretty much ended any chance MIA had of a playoff push, so you really can't pull the non-contender card, because they were contending.
NL CY: DUH!!! Kershaw, anyone even thinking about anyone else is kidding themselves..
NL ROY: Degrom would get it from me. Although I'm not really sure how the voters will treat Hamilton. Sure his SBs are nice, but he's seemingly fallen off a cliff, and is really proving to pretty much be a one trick pony...

Last edited by novakjr; 09-27-2014 at 09:38 AM.