Thread: JimStinson
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:58 AM
kirk welch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
You did not see this one but if you had you would not have bid on it.
There is an old saying if my grandma had balls she would be my grandfather.
Well she does not and you did not. You just made up your mind that if JSA says it is no good then it is no good.
Your would make the best witness for the tpa's .Even if I have no idea what it looks like it is bad because they told me so.

i did see it and didnt bid on it , and although that doesnt fit into a way to make psa/dna look bad i am sure with a little thought it can be turned around as well , you guys are off the charts trying to make the shoe fit , one response a few post ago had jim going to work at a tpa so he could ALSO cert his own stuff , trying to say steve grad and jimmy spence are certing their stuff and selling it , just something from out in leftfield , but again plants a thought in somebodies head of misdeeds , i would have to believe anybody with any sense would read some of this stuff and just dismiss 90% or so as sour grapes . unless you are actually dealing with them day to day spending money getting stuff certed , having stuff pass and fail , given explanations to reason why, getting pissed , seeing the bill , paying the bill doing business ,most of this stuff should be taken with a grain of salt , if people knew what i have bought with loa`s from non tpa , i mean dealers , people on here who everybody trust and ask their opinion , i mean guys that are held in the highest regard, most held in that regard by me i may add . if they would see them and see that they are just no good and they have made mistakes as well , then it is all the same. a dealer issues his own coa and opinion and charges you for the item , a tpa takes your money and offers a opinion , both items are bad , or if they are bad and both say good , same result , its a opinion and the tpa is going to be way less subjective , because duhhh it isnt their item , seller "a" issues a loa for a item he sells , well wonder if it is good ? upper deck a few years ago had a falling out with psa/dna , they needed somebody else to cert like 2000 pieces i had for them , asked if i knew anybody else , i said well maybe like keating or jsa even , he said well how about you can you cert the stuff , i said sure 5.00 each 10 grand or something ....paused and said they are all good , send me the check , i was just kidding but see the point they used jsa

Last edited by khw; 09-24-2014 at 11:00 AM.