Thread: JimStinson
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by khw View Post
just a note on jim stinson , i consider him one of the most legit sellers on ebay for uncerted stuff or certed for that matter , i cant wait each week to take a look i always try and buy stuff or at least give it a shot . i would trust him buying from maybe before anybody listing on ebay , and thats the 100% truth , now do i see things he list i dont like sure , i dont buy them , even if the may pass , i dont want the headache , same with items i see in a holder or certed , i will just pass if i dont like them. jim made a good comment a few weeks ago to me , the psa/dna holders are lego blocks for adults , that is so true , but its a hobby and people like legos. our conversation came after i got a neutral from a guy who bought a ball that the cert and sticker on the ball psa/dna had on the database as a different player , that pissed me off , but i worked it out and the neutral is gone and the guy has spent about 500.00 since. i see jim the last few days got a negative feedback on a adolph rupp that he sold and psa/dna failed it for the customer as a secretarial signature , i saw it and did not bid on it , just the way it goes . i have already looked at jims stuff today and will keep buying and i suggest others do as well , but each piece is its own and just because psa/dna fails something it doesnt become open season for a day , and then friday when they have a opinion something is real and you disagree we start over

I have to agree with most of this. Autographs are a tough game sometimes. One way or another, just be as careful as you possibly can, and if you hear that little bird in the back of your head that says "don't do it!".....listen to it and just move on to the next item.