Thread: JimStinson
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:36 AM
kirk welch

just a note on jim stinson , i consider him one of the most legit sellers on ebay for uncerted stuff or certed for that matter , i cant wait each week to take a look i always try and buy stuff or at least give it a shot . i would trust him buying from maybe before anybody listing on ebay , and thats the 100% truth , now do i see things he list i dont like sure , i dont buy them , even if the may pass , i dont want the headache , same with items i see in a holder or certed , i will just pass if i dont like them. jim made a good comment a few weeks ago to me , the psa/dna holders are lego blocks for adults , that is so true , but its a hobby and people like legos. our conversation came after i got a neutral from a guy who bought a ball that the cert and sticker on the ball psa/dna had on the database as a different player , that pissed me off , but i worked it out and the neutral is gone and the guy has spent about 500.00 since. i see jim the last few days got a negative feedback on a adolph rupp that he sold and psa/dna failed it for the customer as a secretarial signature , i saw it and did not bid on it , just the way it goes . i have already looked at jims stuff today and will keep buying and i suggest others do as well , but each piece is its own and just because psa/dna fails something it doesnt become open season for a day , and then friday when they have a opinion something is real and you disagree we start over