Thread: JimStinson
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:12 AM
kirk welch

i submit so much and i have psa and jsa fail stuff , i am pretty sure its real sometimes positive it is real , do i start a thread ? jsa failed a maravich i had , it was real i would bet my life on it , but it wont happen , people want that with a psa or jsa cert, you can sell it for 200 without or 500 with a cert , sellit without and they send it and and you get a negative feedback along with the 200 . and a unhappy customer. get it certed as real which it is and everybody is happy and you make money. i am amazed at just how poor of businessmen are on here and in this business , just last week on that long thead on spence and the stengel ,earlywynnfan who i assume is the earlywynnfan on ebay who sells alot of baseballs , had to chime in to make a point and brought up a 20.00 baseball i had listed maybe 5 years and 50000 items ago , now if this is the guy on ebay i have spent hundreds to thousands on his items , uncerted and of course they sell for next to nothing , now after that i wouldnt buy a thing from him and he will continue to chase crumbs , just bad business . same as starting these threads that just cast a bad light on this business . it doesnt matter who certs some dealers wont spend anything for anybody to cert a item . all things aside business end clueless on how to make money , people want some type of cert and they want to buy it from a respected seller they can trust