Thread: JimStinson
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 10:47 AM
kirk welch

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
That's a product of the people behind the companies. I would love to see an independent, hobby-involved company come out. It takes a lot of cooperation and risk. But the market is out there.

The key issue to overcome I think is being independent. That means no relationships at all with dealers or collectors beyond providing a service.
yeah that will be fine until said company fails a item that somebody sells and it gets returned and it will start all over again , thats the whole thing that drives these discussions and threads , not really that hard to figure out what goes on. like i said there is always the option for anybody out here to start certing stuff , but be aware when you fail something you will have a thread all to yourself , or it may just be some dealers will never pony up the fees to have things certed , and to level the field figure it is easier to discredit the stuff that is certed , buy from me!!!!! what if the people who know what they are doing and pay to have their stuff certed , started as many threads the other way? buy from me !!!! like i said not that hard to figure out , this is more like the y2k scare than a racket just my opinion , i am going to do the best i can to do right make folks happy and make money