View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by khw View Post
everybody has a right to their opinions but not their own facts , i just gave facts , i explained what i have seen when tpa look a item like maris , that was a fact . it is a fact that wayne stivers sold fake autographs after people on here including yourself vouched for him, and it is a fact if someone comes on here and reads some of this tpa bashing they end up convinced that if it is in a holder or has cert is bad, period. and that is not the truth that it just seems priority #1 to first go after tpa , spence right off the top was wrong , who even knows this guys who posted it and if he is telling the truth but if it can throw spence or steve grad under a bus then lets get on it , i dont understand what drinking cool aid is about , dont care really , i sell quite alot of stuff and every piece is certed , hecki have spent thousands of $$$ with stinson , because he has good pieces ,look at my feedback and i may be wrong because i sell alot of stuff , so maybe 700 items a month on ebay maybe another 200 on drop shipping and that isnt counting upper deck topps or whoever and again i may be wrong but i can not recall having a item sent back to me as bad , not a single one , so my feedback of actually being in this business for 25 years is a fact holding a table at the national for over 20 years and the customers who buy and appreciate items coming from a legit seller who chooses to have items they have bought as real, certed by a tpa and backed up for life , the main fact i have is my rep and my business
I would like to point out, Kirk, that I've always felt you are a stand-up guy. However, a few years ago, you were selling a Rick Reuschel ball that the TPA identified as someone more desirable (there was a thread on it either here or GUU that I could probably search for if I really needed to.) I know I emailed you twice about it, telling you it was Reuschel and a $20 ball and the TPA got it wrong. You never responded and left the ball up on ebay for a long time. IMHO, that told me you were married to the TPA's word.

Ken