View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 09:49 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStinson View Post
Probably off topic

Vintage autographs for sale Now
stinsonsports.com
This is RICH Jim. Coming from someone who knows autographs and hooked up with Jimmy Spence and others to form PSA/DNA authentication. TPA's are no good for anyone, but it was OK for you in the past when you weregetting paid. Come on. Kirk and I are drinking the Kool-Aid. That's a good one. I could give one flying fuck what happens to Jimmy Spence truthfully, I am giving my truthful opinion about the situation. As was Kirk. You don't even give your opinion anymore, you just come in and accuse us of drinking the Kool-aid.

And for the others on here, maybe they have something against TPA's for another reason. I believe someone got their dick slammed in the door (or cell door) with the assistance of third party authentication. Without an expert, am I supposed to believe that these people knowingly selling forgeries (making tons of cash) would have just stopped because they felt bad and turned over a new leaf. HELL NO!!!! Without people attempting to clean things up a little, guppies that swim in the deep end would have collections full of garbage. Probably me included. Although, I guess they / I still do if we happen to do business with anyone but Jim Stinson. Short of that, everyone is an idiot and cannot have a differing opinion.

I'm SO tired of the "I got robbed by an object that came with PSA or JSA authentication" line of shit. Oh, whoa is me and my 1927 Yankees ball. I thought you were so fucking smart and the only preeminent Ruth and Gehrig expert in the hobby. How did you ever make a mistake as you see everything like it's yesterday's news. It should have been a glaring red flag like all the other stuff you look at and act like everyone should know better when they ask about a Ruth signature opinion.

He called JSA to get in touch with Spence (the JS in JSA). I mean, if you wanted to get in touch with James Spence, wouldn't you call JSA???

They wouldn't put him in touch with JS, so he caused a ruckus on the forums. Then suddenly JS is ready to talk? Sounds like Eric did the right thing.

In regards to the OP, nowhere in your post did you say you asked to speak with Jimmy Spence and were denied. You mention that you spoke with someone there that would not help or refund your money. If you mentioned that in one of your other many blogs about being ripped off, than I am mistaken. Bottom line, you got your money back and everything worked out hunky dory.

BTW, I see some cry baby made Kirk add his name to his post because it must have been too inflammatory. Oh boy!

ALL YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, I AM GIVING AN HONEST OPINION GIVEN THE SITUATION. I DON'T HAVE TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER OR MAKE MY COLLECTION SEEM BETTER.