View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I want to add a bit more response for Bill (hi Bill). At the start we were going to allow 3 slots each, on first acquisition. Then the idea for 2 was mentioned and we went that route. I was the one that made that decision, with Nick too, but it was my ultimate decision so it is my bad. I had my doubts about even selling all of the slots, period, let alone how fast we did it. This was a learning experience and still is an ongoing one. We will fine tune as we go and my guess is the next Vintage Group Break will be even better. But I think Nick really put in some good effort and covered as many bases (pun intended) as possible, but maybe not . I will take the hit on those issues, please don't blame Nick. I do see your points though, and as a small token of my appreciation for your participation on the board, want to offer you one of the new T shirts for free. I will post a thread later today, probably soon, about those and then you can PM me your color and size preference and address and I will get one right out for you. Once again, my apologies....I am blown away how fast we sold out. As I said at the start, these kind of things really don't do it for me....again, I am odd man out.