View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 11:39 PM
Andy Davis

Brian I have had this card for awhile and i cracked it out of the SGC holder to resub to PSA because I felt the card was undergraded(I still do but thats another story). I never had really got around to subbing to PSA because I hate to send in just one card at a time. I put the card on Ebay with a Bin/Bo because the market for Cracker Jack cards has been good lately so I thought I would see if anyone wanted to buy it. After I didn't receive any offers on the card and the authenticity of it was questioned(which was my fault due to the poor picture) I bit the bullet and sent the card to PSA. They graded the card a 4 which I still don't agree with(there must be something they are seeing that I am not). It is what it is but I have had many cracker jacks in the past and I would put this card up against any 4 that I have ever seen. Anyways if I do decide to sell it now there won't be any issues about the authenticity due to the fact that it is PSA graded. I don't have any problems with you Brian, but I just wanted people to know that the card is real and I would never try to sell a reprint. Thanks and happy collecting, Andy