View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse9 View Post
Having never participated in one of these I'm very interested, particularly if we choose 1941 Play Ball.

My only question is, will we be limiting people to just one chance in order to get 72 different people involved? If a wealthy dealer decides he was to pony in for 25 places then that shuts out a lot of product and people who want to join.
All options for a group or set are on the table. My goal will be to get something with good value and that our members collect. I don't think there has been a bad suggestion yet. I probably want to stay with pre-war but that is not a definite. As for how many places each person will be allowed to buy, my idea is to let everyone buy one, then the leftovers can be doled out after that. Everyone should get a chance before members are allowed to buy more. My bigger concern is getting a group and not selling enough, leaving me with quite a few spots. At the end of it, if there are leftovers then I have no choice but to have them, since I will be footing the bill. The goal will be to sell every one to members and not have any leftover .