View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Tyler Cox

I have family in Cleveland, so it is a good excuse for me to time my trips around the National there.

I dropped my young child off at my sister's and spent 5 hours on my own...I had an absolute blast.

Highlights...

-Finally got to meet Leon (hi Leon). It was so cool to finally see and hold his multi-strike and Matty proof. I have been following the board and occasionally participating for around 7 years.

-I filled a bunch of holes in my 59 Topps set. Met some really cool dealers in the process. They were far more friendly than I had anticipated.

-I got to see some AMAZING items. I like the fact that the auction houses are there to show their upcoming lots. T206 Wagner, that Cy Young collection of cabinets, etc.

-Thanks to the overwhelming amount of beer stands, I caught a buzz and decided to overpay for some items. I have no regrets, I am not the fizziest pop in the fridge, but I wasn't going to go home empty handed.

Overall, it was a great experience. I had a great time making some deals with Levi of 707. I took home a '33 Goudey Gehrig and I could not be happier.

See you in Cleveland '18!