Thread: PSA consistency
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Robert Williams

Peter. I can only hope. I shipped the item expecting trouble anyway. Ebay assured me they would handle it, as I knew he was out to "get" me. He then proceeded to leave me negative, and now Ebay doesn't recall saying that they would help me out. I wish now I had never shipped him the item.

Bill has been attacking me for years on the PSA forum. He found out my Ebay handle and proceeded to but two items from me, and immediately got my phone number from their "contact your trading partner" link. He proceeded to call me up and hide the number as PSA. He asked me where I wanted a delivery of coke delivered to. When I told him he had the wrong number, he replied "I don't care". That same morning, he crank called me at 4:30 in the morning, with a very disturbing message. I won't repeat it here, but I have it on voicemail. I have NEVER contacted him. I strive to conduct myself professionally, and don't resort to childish tactics like that.

He then got the two items, and proceeded the leave me negative feedback. There was nothing wrong with the order. It was securely packaged, sent quickly, and was exactly what he bid on. I am currently trying to fix this problem as we speak. I recommend others block maverickbowling from bidding on your items.