View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Anthony Rodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
Anthony, welcome to you, too! I hope you have a lot of fun on our forum. Do you have any pre-war favorites? Players, sets, type?

I, too, would like to thank you for your service.

Bryan and Anthony, I look forward to many years of chatting with you both about our hobby, sharing in the fun when one of us adds something new to our collection.

If either of you ever have a question, my inbox is always open. Net54 is the best resource on the net for people like us, but finding information can prove a bit of a challenge until you learn how to find things. The search function is helpful, as is Google. But sometimes, when a question pops into your head, the best way to get an answer is to ask for help. You can start a discussion if you don't see there has been one dealing with your certain question, or you can just shoot me a message. I check my messages every night when I get up. And there are no dumb questions, so feel free. If I don't know the answer to your question, I'll help you find it.

I do have a question, but not related to T206, it's more towards the 1928 Yuenglings ice cream set. My wife found and bought for me the Ty Cobb of the set and I was hoping I can get a history lesson on this particular set. For example, origin, possibility of acquiring complete set, avg price for individual cards. Anything would be appreciated