View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeadcock View Post
Leon

Believe the best way of dealing with this would be in private and away from others eyes(FOR THE MOST PART).

In my career, many do not pay for services I have already done. Even after I have taken liability on those same services. Have had many say incorrect, slanderous, lieing, idiotic, to the depth comments. I deal with it in private.

Difference here in that you are trying to protect we who speak, buy, and sell on this forum. This is what I meant by "FOR THE MOST PART" above. You have license to expose publicly because of this role you have. You have also obviously waited and removed benefit of the doubt before doing this.

However, I tend to follow with John, I would keep it out of the limelite. If I were to publicly expose, I would be very brief, to the point and factual(no personal feeling) . This is simply my opinion. But as I have been through a lot of inappropriate, immature, ungodly people and what they spewed at me, I choose that route.

This is why I am not interested when forum members start attacking or acting inappropriately on this forum. Dont get anything out of it.

I DO respect how you handle situations.

God with you.
And for the most part I agree. Had I said anything before this? No, I just let it go....

and btw, anyone in the world can expose almost anything publicly here if they put their name next to it. It happens almost every day....this isn't limited to me or another moderator...and lastly, but not least , thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated very much.

Last edited by Leon; 07-26-2014 at 06:57 AM.