View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Was post 77 for the stated purpose?
No, it wasn't. I am guilty as charged, counselor. No need for Voir dire. No need for a jury at all. No opening remarks, no cross. I throw myself on the mercy of the Kangaroo court (that would have worked better with your old avatar).

I hadn't read the rest of the thread when I posted that. It's gotten worse, and I hate seeing that kind of stuff here. That might be acceptable over at CU, but I'd like to think we're a little better than that.

Yes, Jeff, I know, too, we can just not read this topic, but somebody who might be considering joining the forum may see it, and get turned off to the point where they move along. I'd hate to be robbed of a good member because a few people were having a good ol' pissing match out in the open.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.