View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 10:08 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
A better solution might be to answer the first email, then to ignore the customer. Or you could get a personal 'Bat phone' for each person who consigns a certain amount of stuff, hire additional employees to man each one, and train them to impersonate your voice.
I like the second solution. I think it would be cheaper though for Ken to just always talk like a robot when in public and then have his phones hooked to a Speak And Spell programmed to answer the phone with a single phrase: LEAVE ME ALONE

[In reading back over that, I realize that my solution makes no sense at all after my edits and re-edits, as Ken could just record his own voice saying LEAVE ME ALONE. You see, I started out with him talking like a robot and then buying robots to man the phones, then added the Speak and Spell option as a further cost-saving measure, but then that seemed too convoluted for a quick joke so I pared it back, and now I come off like some weird and out of touch dude with an avatar that nobody recognizes, which I also now realize is not helped by this added dialogue.]

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 07-21-2014 at 10:15 AM.