View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:18 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Cooper was great with all his costume changes. Nita Strauss played a short very good solo, that girl can hammer on and pull off(guitar terms) with the best, very fast and smooth.
Orianthi is an incredible guitar player, but one of my main knocks on her, was that she often shredded a bit too much in her original stuff. But recently I've noticed a lot of patience, and perhaps a bit more taste in her playing. Leaving Cooper might be a good thing. Can't wait to hear some new original stuff from her..

Nita is also a quite talented. However, I've never heard anything original from her, so it's hard for me to critique her on a writing level..

Skills are skills, and both of them definitely got 'em... Along with looks. Ori's cute, but Nita is damn sexy....

Damon Johnson, one of his guitar players before Ori, is also a personal favorite of mine. More as a songwriter, than a guitar player though... Don't get me wrong, dude can play too, but I loved the stuff he wrote with Brother Cane... He also notably wrote the song "Just feel better", for Santana and Steven Tyler. He was also in the final incarnation of Thin Lizzy.

Vince has always picked top notch talent for his backing band...

As far as Cooper goes. I saw them once at "The Taste of Cleveland" festival about 15 years ago. Great show. top notch entertainment. Good to hear he's still got it....