View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 05:28 AM

Default Sean....

Mike! of course you r the man! couldn't have my cards without you!
Thanks about Chance...looks great in person, similar to my Grimshaw BB..
Had to pry it from my friend not cheap

Tony and Sean.....there is a 100 % scrap wagner out there with a 100 % magenta ghost on the front( I believe Mitchell ghost).....Chris b can post the scan for me....i'll look at #19 on the resource to see if that's the one....I want it so bad!!!!! so bad!!!, id give up my whole collection for it! btw....the merritt/ Crawford ghost in Goodwin was almost mine last year, had the deal done until someone smashed it on me, so close! would have went sick w my bender ghost it so mad about that one.....anyway....

Sean...

Proofs are in another league(altho Scrap....they are so cool/rare/ design phase cards, they need their own category...)

I'm going to think about this for a while......then give my opinion.....some pre lim thoughts id say :

Proof category:

1) wagner strip
2)Collins Proof
3)Matty proof
4) 8 unlisted Southern leaguers(Keith O's)
5) design change/ type 1 proofs

Scraps:
1) wag scrap/ghost
2) any pied 150 wag(scrap inmho)
3)2 plank scraps(ur s included u lucky bastard)
4) any plank pied 150(scrap inmho)
5) a free for all of dramatic/freaky deaky scrap- leons young/brown om multi will take this slot for now....

that's the beauty.....new ones get "discovered occasionally"....and could snag # 5 any time...

# 6 # 7 ect can be a free for all with some beauties! I own a few I believe..

I know my bender/lake would be in the top 10 along with my chance cycle overprint no name and maybe my bob hall or the kruger twins

brain multi strike/ cards like the ones I just mentioned, will be set icons over the years I predict! thank GOD I jumped on board when I did

I d love to hear opinions about these scrap rankings! great topic SEAN

Last edited by mrvster; 06-25-2014 at 02:22 PM.