View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Todd Schultz

I call 'em as I see 'em, and you earned every bit of it. You made no "point about the real Todd Schultz", as you are clueless as to anything meaningful about me. Had you asked anyone here about me, at least anyone who knows me, either then or since, you would have known that the crap you were at least implying if not stating about me had no basis. But you didn't. C'est la vie.

Leon, I appreciate your concern, shared by Barry and others, about political threads, but that really wasn't much of an issue here. I thought the dialogue on those topics here was and is mostly civil. I have no problem with debating the issues or, if you wish, letting others do so, and while I find some positions asserted by others to be unsupported, myopic or simplistic (IMHO), there was nothing personal or overly heated that I saw or posted. As for my exchanges with this "gentleman", they would have occurred whether the topic was the 1987 World Series or tough to find high-numbered 1961 Topps. I have no desire to discuss anything with him. Been there, done that. I agree that this one went afield and I sure had a hand in that, but I hope you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak. I know you'll keep on doing a bang-up job on not letting things explode too much-- I swear I'll try my best to get along with everybody--well, almost everybody
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 06-13-2014 at 04:20 PM.