View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Michael Swank

Default My research Wish List

Hello All,
I have spent the better part of a year looking into what everyone here has to say and what everyone has shared and have now decided to ask for assistance in my searches!

I am looking for anything 1946 Pittsburgh Crawfords (Negro) United States League photos clippings etc.... same goes for the 1947 Newark Eagles.... Anything from the late 1940's early 50's Jacksonville Eagles Negro Southern League, Jackie Robinson Travelling All Star information and photos from 1946 and 1948... 1950 Eston Ramblers of the Independent Saskatchewan League and To top this list off any information on the the Norfolk Royals , Negro League Team.

Does anyone have a resource for rare early 1950's Minor League Jersey's?

I am working on completing a book that touches on all of these teams and need some additional information and my resources have kind of run dry!

Thank you in advance for any assistance and I am willing to purchase what ever I can afford but will also always accept guidance and do the dirty work!

Thank you so much for housing this great site for all of us to share our common love of this great game!

EDIT : I AM ALSO IN NEED OF ANY INFORMATION PROGRAMS, PHOTOS etc... of the New Castle Indians from 1951 of the now defunct Mid Atlantic League. [/COLOR]

Last edited by MichaelT; 06-17-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Additional Info To post: