View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 05:48 PM
N@te

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc2q View Post
I understand that. But he said in the original post that the seller was aware that the item was worth more because someone told him separately. So the seller was already aware.
I can see how that is a little confusing. When he refunded me the first time, he told me he needed to refund my money because he found out that it's worth more than what it sold for. My initial thought was that someone had messaged him. So at that point, that was when I made the thread to see what type of steps I could make to try and get the bat. Then he messages me and said that he's had a change of heart and if I still want it I can have it for the original price. So I went ahead and paid for it, again.

Then last night he messages me that someone had contacted him about this thread and refunds my money, end of story.

It's really ok. Come to find out the bat had a few issues and even though I got it at a nice price, it wasn't a steal by any means like I thought in the beginning. That's why I can live without it. Like I said, I'm more annoyed at the person who messaged the seller. I'm ready to move on, I was just on fire for a few days, and rightfully so in my opinion.

I got bigger fish to fry :-)

A portion of my collection on GUA:

https://gameusedauthority.com/all-co...member_id=pUnl

Last edited by UnVme7; 06-09-2014 at 05:54 PM.