View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 03:53 PM

Default Sgc.......

I have not looked at the new labels yet.....and granted,. there have been some issues with their gaskets....but, I would not think of sending my precious cards/scraps anywhere else....they are a 100% class act no matter what the label "looks" like.....if it includes more information, then they have really been listening to their customers.......information is the "key"....im not trying to bash PSA or anything, but SGC ROCKS.....more info on the SGC flip means more knowledge/value .....info is the key(besides protection/verification).....

PSA had trouble slabbing T206 Blank Backs as "NO VOUCHER" or "FACTORY MISPRINT" "NO HOLDER" ect.....where as SGC graders know the difference of recognizing a T206 printer's scrap....and slab them accordingly.....PSA misses the mark A TON of times on T206 rarities/ misprints......as one of my friends picks up a BROWN OLD MILL(from Ebay), and it is not even differentiated on the PSA flip! and, possibly the card was busted out of a SGC holder previously and relabeled as PSA AUTH to add value???HA!! what a joke!

PSA is clueless when it comes to the T206 rarities...and labeling them accordingly(sorry David)..

PSA
they just don't have the capacity to recognize/grade them appropriately....all my collector friends know where to take a true rare card....

SGC customer service is second to none.....of course mistakes happen ocassionally, but it's all how you handle the problem or concern, and SGC is untouchable there...I never believed in "GRADING" my cards for years, I eat and breathe T206 and know a scrap from a production card... but its almost a necessity now a days....I always look for the second opinion, and SGC has always been there for me....

I will check out the new flip/ design......as long as the cards are evaluated by those graders, they could write it in crayon for all I care.......