View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
What? That thought honestly never crossed my mind. I don't think you have posted anything racist here (at least not in our few posts worth of conversation).

I will call you a bit paranoid though. Skepticism is a great thing when it comes to our government, but I don't think the government, DHS and local law enforcement officials are conspiring to do harm to American citizens. Just my opinion.
Ok, I will apologize for that comment, that was out of line.

I will stop being paranoid when the this country is no longer run by corporations, lobbyists, and corrupt "representatives". The Supreme Court found it was important enough to make a ruling (very recently) on campaign contributions-but refused to even hear the case regarding NDAA section 1021 and 1022 (indefinite detention of American citizens, by the military, with no due process, with vague language like "a belligerent act" being one of the "justifications" in this section). THIS is outrageous. THIS is a threat to EVERY AMERICAN. But I'm not surprised- because if every one is willing to turn a blind eye to this vvvvvvvvvvv then nothing is shocking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrunnLcG9Q

God Bless America.

Sincerely, Clayton

Last edited by teetwoohsix; 05-10-2014 at 07:55 AM.