View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Pau.l C

[QUOTE=Runscott;1274099]David, you are completely correct on all counts. But I have no idea why you think that I do not respect someone's opinion, or that I don't think others have the right to disagree with me. I completely respect ALL opinions on this forum. This particular thread is a bit different, in that we are talking about cheating, and whether or not it's okay. Having an opinion that cheating or stealing is okay, is a bit different from having an opinion that a card has been trimmed or that guns should be allowed in churches and bars. What I absolutely do NOT respect is a nit who uses 25% of his total posts to follow me around attempting to be a pain in my ass, or someone like Todd who joins a fray just to pile-on because of past disagreements. What do either of those situations have to do with 'opinion'? And how am I 'arrogant' for basically telling him to pound sand?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usually when you call people blind, a nit they respond negatively. You address people respectfully they generally respond in kind. Not everyone has 6,500 posts...If you choose to judge a net54 member by the number of posts that's clearly your call...go right ahead. Don't insult me....Please leave me on your exclusive ignore list & enjoy life & try to insult less people.
Paul C

Last edited by chernieto; 05-08-2014 at 01:39 PM.