View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Leon, with all due respect, you can shoot/ban the messenger, but I don't see how the question is invalid. Since we were just given an unsolicited opinion on who is acting ethically in the hobby, where it was suggested that any business contact with a company that itself is acting "highly unethically" and "breaking the law" (with an apparent inference that at least one and likely two specific ebay sellers identified in this thread qualify) is also unethical, how is it not fair to question the ethics of allowing these nefarious people to advertise here?
Todd, the question was perfectly valid, if you will notice I didn't ban him for questioning any advertising, questioning a seller, or what goes on on this board. Please look at the timing of posts carefully. Anyone can question anything, that is fine. I have no issue with the debate. What I have issue with is someone that was banned before, being given a second chance, and then taunting me about being on the board. I told him if he didn't like the board he can leave. That is true for anyone.. He has his moments but his sh** to equity ratio was poor. I have never banned anyone for questioning what goes on on the board. Now if someone is relentlessly attacking me, or someone else, and won't quit, then that might get them banned too. But his banning wasn't concerning his questioning of advertising..It was for screwing with me.

Last edited by Leon; 05-08-2014 at 07:57 AM.