View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default Bill

Paraphrasing a bit but the simplicity of Leon's point (and others) has merit for many situations - one is never really sure about what minipulations to a card's pricing structure may have taken place outside one's view - bid or pay what you feel comfortable with and don't worry about the things you can't control. It seems a great deal of thought goes into each of your posts - mine not so much :-) Given that - I'm thinking you would be better off just passing altogether - I'm afraid you would always be questioning the purchase even if it was the card you wanted at a price you were comfortable with. As mentioned earlier in the thread - there are MANY red flags and many reasons to wait on another including the idea that it's reasonable to expect other cards in the appropriate grade and price will become available to you.
There's always an issue to grapple with as a collector - especially when money is a part of the equation. I try and take a measured approach that allows me to enjoy my hobby without adding too much stress to my life - after all I have a hobby to reduce my stress!
I'm sure in the long run you'll make a reasoned decision. Good luck whatever you decide............