View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:47 PM
Bill Boyd

To all,
I just received a request to reserve a couple of spots for a member because they will be away from their computer on sunday. I cannot reserve any requests in advance, or I would be getting tons of upfront requests.
After some thought, I do not want anyone to miss their chances to obtain their reserved entries so I decided to allow a member to include a 2nd member(the Buddy system), onto their request for entries. Just list both names and how many requests they wish to obtain.
HOWEVER, the 5 cap rule is still in place and that will include the "buddy system". The total of the two members using the "buddy system", cannot exceed 5. Both members will be considered at their max, until after the 5 cap rule is lifted.
This will allieviate anyone who wants to order ten, by using two names upon the request. It cannot be done.
The reason I decided to use the Buddy system, is anyone can request 4 entry spots, then sell two to their buddy on the side. Same thing as buddy system, just their could be a potential winner whose name may not be on the list. I would prefer all names on the list and open for all to view.

Thank You,

Bill Boyd