View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

I have ones from this guy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sportscard-b...item35d56637c4

when he started out, the cards were supposed to lean forward. the slot that the card edge sits in was closer to the wall. this was by design the guy said....because it made them "pop" and look cool.

Besides from being IMPOSSIBLE to fully load the thing. the problem with that, was that every time you opened the case they would fall on the floor. I called the guy up, told him he was an idiot and it was a retarded design. He said, that its not designed to take cards in and out of. I explained to him that I can't even get more than 2 rows fully loaded.

Since then I think the cards now lean backwards and he too my lock idea and used it.

I have 3, going on 5 of them. In general I like them but it took some effort to get the design corrected to the point where it was usable.

For mounting them, I took the front off. Then I used some heavy duty toggle bolts from Home Depot instead of using the mount stuff provided on the back.

I just held it up to the wall where I wanted it, leveled it off and drilled a hole in each corner while some held it in place, obviously leaving room for the head of the bolt. I then set the thing on the floor, put the receptacles in the wall and then mounted it up. Definitely a 2 person job to do it correctly, with ease.

kevin

Last edited by thehoodedcoder; 04-26-2014 at 08:37 PM.