View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 07:50 PM
bR@dY ThuRsT0N

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
I'm thinking he bought a few good sized lots of beat T206s and has packaged them with a handful of better cards added in.

A vague listing, but if you can find say 500 beaters at an average of 10- 15 bucks each and add a few tough backs, even at an added cost of maybe 10K total? Then sell them for fifty bucks a card..... Works out to a $7500 net less Ebay fees. Even more beaters and it's better still.

Not a bad angle if you've got the time, or if you have a load of crummy T206s you bought even cheaper years ago.

Steve B

Maybe I have trust issues b/c I simply don't believe that what's going into these boxes is anything other than trash. If you read his 'refund policy,' he begins to cover his @ss right from the get go. To each his own....

From the listing:

'No Refunds offered unless cards are damaged. No Buyers Remorse Refunds will be given. If you aren't confident with your bid, then don't bid please. If you end up pulling a card that is worth less than the box, still no refunds given. Many companies such as Topps, Panini, UD, and others don't give any refunds besides replace single cards on damaged cards.'

*Please leave feedback based on shipping, etc as I only list the boxes.