View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Just as an update and a bit more info to this situation, I have been working with my local post master and have opened up a "lost package investigation". What the theory is that the package was mailed and while the sticker with the tracking number on it remained the address label with both my address as well as the seller's info was ripped off. Therefore they can tell everything about the package including, when and where it was sent but not to whom it was going or aven where to return it to so there it sits.
I filled out a detailed form which included everything from a description of the box, tape, size ans shape as well as the contents within. They will go as far as to open the suspected package (with my permission) to verify the contents belong to me. If they match they will send it on to me and the case will be closed.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and while I think this has a good chance of working I also think it could still be a while.
Btw, the seller has offered to send me a new copy of the item at no kocharge. While I don't hold him responsible for any of this I certainly do appreciate his generous offer.
I'll keep you guys updated if anything changes.
Drew