Thread: ...
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Ri.ck Gidd.ings

Default Sean bassik cards?--beware!

Who made this guy a card dealer?This guy walked around the convention with a briefcase of money trying to impress people?What he is,is a pupil of a card hobby that he knows nothing about?Or who the players are?I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE THAT SEEN THE CARDS THIS IDIOT DESCRIBED FALSLEY,WE CAN PRODUCE PHOTOS OF THE COLLECTION WHICH WAS CONSIGNED TO US! PLEASE EMAIL US AT PIRATE8@AOL.COM FOR PHOTOS.Also MR.Baskin AKA sonny boy we have two witnesses to you purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet?And this clown was walking around the show with a bodyguard?I can see by the way you try to tear good dealers down you would need one!My suggestion sonny boy AKA Sean Baskin is that you delete your false statements,cause you are in threat of a large lawsuit,screwed with the wrong guy there Mr. Mustache!----And treat people the way you want to be treated? And let your concious be your guide.Sorry fellow dealers and collectors,we hate answering false prophets,but this one had to be done.Maybe you should stay with coins,hope you know how to grade them,cause you sure dont know cards!!!!!!----And for the guy asking about erased cards,trimmed,and all that stuff,wee do not sell,buy or do business with any of the doctors in industry--its called morals!