View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:36 PM

Thanks for the detailed responses. That's all I was asking, what grades are being collected. Jeff, I am a highly organized and everything being uniform kind of person too. I like everything to match up nicely. I also agree that it keeps me paced in my collecting. The longer it takes, the better, and it will be more fun for me. It's pretty easy to pick up a bunch of raw commons with little or no effort with no grade in mind. Don't really see the point in that (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone).

I'm totally new to t206 collecting. As a kid I collected a lot of cards in the 80s and 90s but lost interest because there were so many types to collect. I recently became interested in T206 cards by reading and researching what was on this site. I actually came to know this site because I was interested in purchasing a 1928 Babe Ruth candy wrapper. I did a google search and this is where I landed. I was able to purchase a wrapper in an auction last year.

I do have to say I am hooked on collecting again. My other hobby is growing giant pumpkins. My biggest is 1,216 pounds. Not related to this site but that's what I do

Last edited by Rayl; 02-28-2014 at 09:38 PM.