View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Default The National Sports Collectors Convention

http://nsccshow.com/
I figured i post this years info on the 2014 35th National and location/info:

Tristar Productions Announces Initial List of Autograph Signers for the 35th National
Tristar Productions has announced the first group of autograph guests for the 35th National, scheduled for July 30-August 3, 2014 at the I-X Center in Cleveland, OH. As usual the guest list includes a load of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers. Additional names will be added as we get closer to the event.

Baseball Hall of Famers signing at the 35th National will include former Indians Roberto Alomar, Dennis Eckersley and Frank Robinson. Also slated to appear is current Indians Manager Terry Francona. Joining them will be Johnny Bench, Rod Carew, Carlton Fisk, Reggie Jackson, Al Kaline, Bill Mazeroski, Joe Morgan, Jim Palmer, Tony Perez, Jim Rice and Cal Ripken Jr.

Future Hall of Famers Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez will sign at the National along with David Justice and Pete Rose.

Football is well represented as well. All-Time Cleveland Brown great Jim Brown headlines a number of NFL greats. Also signing will be newly inducted Hall of Famer Cris Carter along with Lem Barney, Nick Buoniconti, Earl Campbell, Dermontti Dawson, Fred Dean, Dan Dierdorf, Bob Griese, Jack Ham, John Hannah, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Deion Sanders, Paul Warfield and Jack Youngblood. Appearing with them will be former Steeler greats Rocky Bleier, Andy Russell and Hines Ward. Former Ohio State Heisman Winners Archie Griffin and Eddie George are scheduled as well.

"Dr. J", the great Julius Erving will be signing at the National. Also appearing will be former Boxing Legends and Champions "Sugar" Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran and Thomas "Hit Man" Hearns. Additional names will be announced as they are confirmed. Autograph tickets for all signers will go on sale later this year through the Tristar web site.

Tickets and VIP Admission Packages will go on sale for the 35th National beginning Monday, March 3, 2014. The 35th National Sports Collectors Convention will be held at the International Exposition (I-X) Center in Cleveland 7/30/14-8/3/14. In addition to one-day General Admission Tickets, there are several different VIP Package options. All include admission to all 5 days of the show, a special VIP Reception on Wednesday afternoon, a gift package including promotional items not available elsewhere, free autograph tickets for exclusive VIP signers, use of a VIP Lounge for the week and more. A SuperVIP option this year provides free weeklong parking in a special VIP Parking Area at the I-X Center. For attendees looking for autograph line privileges and other autograph related perks, there are several All Access packages as well. Details on all the admission options can be found on the National web site atwww.NSCCShow.com

Last edited by pawpawdiv9; 02-24-2014 at 01:59 PM.