View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Default Another USPS frustration

At the first of the year I came to a agreed on deal with another member for an item. I paid for the item and the seller shipped it to me from a smaller post office in New Jersey on Jan. 5th. The item wasn't expensive and was not insured (as per my request).

The item does have a tracking number attached to it though. After about a week I contacted the seller to see if maybe he might know the delay. He went to the post office he mailed it from and they tracked my package and it was received in a sorting facility in New Jersey where apparently it sits.

They told him that they couldn't do anything because it was mailed first class with no insurance. They did say it would arrive "eventually".

I then went to my local post office and explained the situation and was told basically the same thing. Nothing they could do but it would eventually come.

I'm in no rush and not to iothe point of yelling and screaming about it yet but it has now been almost two months since it was first mailed and "eventually" isn't cutting it anymore.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Drew

Last edited by almostdone; 02-22-2014 at 05:30 AM.