View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Only if it ends with Peter Nash in prison.
Peter Nash I see that you wrote an article about Roger Connor’s signature. But what about the Roger Connor signature you gave to me as collateral. The back of this 1889 NY Giants team photo (bottom left corner) it has written on it “Return to R. Connor Springfield Mass.” It also says “Send back to Murnane Globe”. Did you get this when you bought the Tim Murnane collection from Murnane’s grandson? Murnane’s grandson told me you bought the collection for $50,000. Comparing the Connor signature I have to Heritage’s mine looks good. In deposition you told Barry Kozyra, Esq. you believe that the Roger Connor signature I have is good. Nash you need to give provenance to where you got this cabinet photo from so I can sell it and apply it to your Judgment! You go on and on about other people’s provenance but what about your own items! Do I have have to get a Court Order to make you answer and don’t forget any legal fees I spend you will eventually have to pay for. I hope this Roger Connor signature I have as collateral wasn’t stolen like the Fred Tenney stuff you stole and consigned to Robert Edward Auctions in 2007 and then they obtain a Court Order to have the Fred Tenney items returned to the rightful owner. Peter Nash why don’t you post the Cooperstown, NY Police report when the rightful owner of the Tenney items reported the memorabilia stolen? After all your website is called Hauls of Shame! If anyone would like to buy this Connor signature please contact me.

http://www.net54baseball.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1889 NY Giants photo.jpg (79.2 KB, 682 views)