View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
One of the many things I sued Peter Nash for was that he made a fraudulent sales receipt saying he bought the 1912 Boston Red Sox World Series Trophy, when in fact the Fraser's bought it. Then Nash used this phony receipt to borrow money from people and one of those people was Bekim's cousin. Below is an email I sent to Bekim and copied to John Rogers, FBI, etc..

Subject: Regarding your phone call about Peter Nash

Date: 11/30/10 04:54:42 PM

To: "Laiqi, Bekim"
Cc: "Thomas, Angela" , "Kozyra, Barry" , INFO@ROGERSARCHIVE.COM, "Iannuzzi, John M."

Hi Bekim,

After receiving your phone call today I thought it would be best to communicate to you in writing. You told me Peter Nash read you some emails that I sent John Rogers a memorabilia dealer from North Little Rock, Arkansas that has agreed to give Peter Nash some money to defend the lawsuit that my wife, Lisa and I have filed against Peter Nash, Roxanne Nash and Nash’s previous attorney Wolfgang Heimerl.

In our conversation you made it clear that you do not want your name mentioned in the lawsuit or involved in the lawsuit. The facts are you are involved in the lawsuit; paragraph 97 refers to you and your cousin. About three weeks ago you called me telling me Peter Nash was very upset that I mentioned you and your cousin in the lawsuit. I told you I referred to you and your cousin as creditors in paragraph 97.

Earlier this year you are the one that called Angela Thomas and got her to give you my unlisted telephone number and when you called me you told me Peter Nash owed you and your cousin money and wanted to know where Peter Nash lived because Peter refused to give you his address. It didn’t surprise me that Peter owed you money he told me that you and your cousins had lent him money many time before. I remember the time when Peter paid back a loan for $35,000 in cash at your kitchen table at your parents’ house in Bedford, NY. I sat there and watch you and Peter Nash count it.

It was very shocking when you told me that your cousin believed that he owned the 1912 WS Trophy because Peter Nash had not paid him back and that your cousin had some type of legal document signed by Peter Nash and notarized proving your cousin had ownership. You told me your cousin considered suing my wife and me for the 1912 trophy. Then on another occasion you wanted us to sell it and split the proceeds with your cousin. You also told me Peter Nash was very upset that you were talking to me and you actually said Peter was “mortified”. I spent a lot of time emailing you many documents to prove that the Frasers own the 1912 WS Trophy/Bruce Garland Collection and that the Frasers were always the owners of the Trophy and Peter Nash never had ownership in the 1912 WS Trophy/Bruce Garland Collection. The shocking thing Peter Nash did was sign a FRAUDULENT SALE AGREEMENT FOR $55,000. And then tells people that he is the owner and borrowed money against it.

After I sent you the proof that the Frasers own the 1912 WS trophy/Bruce Garland Collection you said your cousin doesn’t want to sue Peter Nash for the money but will take care of it in his own way. Obviously your cousin was scammed by Peter Nash big time but so was I. Now Peter Nash is borrowing money from some wealth memorabilia dealer in Arkansas. Maybe Peter is selling this guy the Brooklyn Bridge.

Peter Nash is a LIAR and has hurt me and my family and I will not hold back on anything. I’m sorry that you’re involved but blame that on Peter Nash. We are all victims of Peter Nash.

Regards,

Robert Fraser

I think a film about all of this would be very interesting!!